There’s nothing quite like the blast of freedom, breath of fresh air, and beaming sunshine of summer!
This tasty, tangy and tantalizing cocktail is perfect for adding a splash of sweetness to those fresh Summer days – it’s bright colours will make you feel like you’re drinking the splendor of Summer!
- 200ml clean boiled water
- 2g Coconut Lime Oolong Tea
- 1-2 fresh passion fruit or passion fruit pulp (also known as granadilla)
- 25ml orange juice
- 25ml vodka
- Sweetener of your choice
- Bring your 200ml water to a rapid boil – then leave to rest for 60 seconds
- Add your 2g (1 teaspoon) of loose Coconut Lime Oolong Tea to the water and brew for 2-5 minutes (allow the tea to cool completely before continuing)
- Once your tea has cooled add your 25ml of orange juice and fresh passion fruit/pulp to your tea
- Add the mixture to a cocktail shaker – add 25ml vodka and add your sweetener of choice
- Shake well and serve on ice!
- (Optional) add sliced apples/strawberries/mint for extra flavour
Everything Tea Tips
# Tip 1: Spiking your favourite Iced tea this Summer is the perfect way to combine teatime and happy hour! (Even if you don’t drink, simply omit the alcohol for a delicious iced tea mocktail!)
# Tip 2: Remember to always brew your tea first – this allows the maximum extraction of flavour for your Iced Tea cocktail
# Tip 3: Always allow your freshly brewed tea sufficient time to cool down before mixing in your other ingredients – another option is to steep them cold overnight in the fridge! However! Always taste your brew before blending with other ingredients to ensure it’s not too strong!
# Tip 4: Have crushed or cubed ice ready in your freezer, fresh herbs like mint and edible flowers can complete the look and elevate your cocktail to the next level of awesomeness!
A Tall glass of Iced Tea with a dash of booze is the best way to share great thoughts with great minds…
Check out out Colour Changing Unicorn Margarita for a more magical twist to your Summer!